GSA – IT SCHED 70
General Services Administration (GSA)
Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 (GS-35F- 0619V)
GSA’s mission has been to help agencies better serve the public by meeting their needs for products and services and to simplify access to information. GSA Advantage has been a reliable and proven one stop online resource for thousands of Federal employees worldwide. GSA Advantage offers the most comprehensive selection of approved products and services from GSA contracts.
The Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 was established by GSA to assist federal government agencies with their procurement of IT products, services and solutions as needed to meet their agency IT missions. IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services through20 Special Item Numbers (SINs).
Tygart is a prime contractor and offers a broad range of services that support the entire IT life cycle under its GSA IT 70 schedule. Tygart provides Information Technology professional services, Information Technology products, and Biometric solutions. Tygart provides over 20 information technology and subject matter expertise labor categories to provide government information technology services and solutions. Some examples include:
- Information Technology (IT) Project Management IT systems development services
- Biometric and IT subject matter expertise Enterprise Architecture Services
- Backup and Continuity of Operations services Quality assurance services
- Database management Systems engineering services IT systems analysis services
- Application management services IT security services
- IT data conversion services
- IT network and infrastructure management services Training
- Various other information technology services